1. The user agrees that browsing/ reading of the "Articles" may lead to
the user's device information like accounts on the device (including IP , demographics,
address, location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, etc being
accessible to Entoin or third party. This information shall be used by Entoin for such other
activities of Entoin like Remarketing, Acquisition, Emergency, and other appropriate usages if any.
We respect your privacy too much and we are committed to keeping your data safe.
2. Cookies are a small piece of data stored in a file on your device
to provide you a great experience when you visit our website next time.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving cookies from
the "Blogs" on the user's computer's hard drive the user should take necessary
steps within the user's web browser security settings to block all cookies from the "Blogs".
3. Traffic log cookies may be used to identify
which pages are being seen/ used to analyze data about web page
traffic. We use this information for statistical and qualitative analysis
purposes. Cookies are made to provide the user with a better website (like fast loading),
by enabling Entoin to monitor which pages the user finds useful and which the user does not.
4. Entoin website may contain links to other social media platforms like [ Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram,Linkedin, etc]. However, once the user shares/ uses these links Entoin does not have
any control over other websites. Therefore, Ention shall not be responsible for the protection
and privacy of any information which the user provides whilst visiting such sites. Such sites
5. The user might be required to submit contact information like name,
email address, mobile number, etc., which might be used by Entoin to send out
promotional materials, offers, and other information to the user which Entoin deems
as necessary and beneficial to the user. Entoin might promote third party information
including products and services of such third party which Entoin deems as beneficial to
users but, in no circumstance, shall the user’s information be available to such third parties. Users
revealing personal information on such third-party websites is not under our direct control and hence
Entoin shall not be liable for any loss of privacy resulting from revealing personal information on
such websites. Entoin shall not be liable to the type of information thus being broadcasted to the
user from the third party.
6. This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a Raptive (“Raptive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Raptive will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Raptive’s data usage, click here.